STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Bug: Pins with similar labels get same label in code

I named one pin aLoadcell- and another aLoadcell+ in STM32CubeMx (v6.6.1). They both got the same C #define in the code, as both the '-' and the '+' were replaced by a '_'.​#define aLoadCell__Pin GPIO_PIN_2 #define aLoadCell__GPIO_Port GPIOC #define ...

DLoec.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

timer interrupt handler not generated and not called

Hi. I have recently updated to latest version 1.12.0 and there seems to be some problem with code generator.There is no handler for RTOS systick or for HAL timer. in stm32g0xx_it.cThis was broken for F072 family in the past, but now it is also broken...

0693W00000bhIxAQAU.png
PR.10 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it possible to change peripheral intance name?

Hi,I'm developing some firmware having in mind a possible future need for portability. Being so, I thought about labeling pinouts on the Device Configuration Tool (DCT) and generate code (in the future, giving the same pin names to different pin grou...

PMach.3 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos