STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.1 released

Hello community, We are pleased to announce you that the minor release STM32CubeMX V6.12.1 is now available for download on st.com. Main issues fixed in this minor release: ADC init code error. When ADC is configured in multimode, an issue with the ...

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Release build not defining compiler

Posted on March 29, 2018 at 22:22I am using the latest TrueStudio with a project for STM32L452 created using the latest STM32CubeMX.The created project contains both a debug and a release build. When I set the debug as active and look in one of the ...

Resolved! STM32L4 USB VCP project not compiling

Hi I am using STM32Cube V1.0 , version 4.24.0 along with Atollic TrueSTUDIO® for STM32 V9.0. Within Cube I created the project with USB, and created the source code. When I try and compile it I get a bunch of HAL errors, HAL_init() undefined and a ...

Resolved! Error setting up dual bank quad SPI

When I try to set up quad SPI with dual bank on an STM32H7, I get the following message: "You must select a ChipSelect signal for Dual bank mode first"This is true even for a blank project with nothing else assigned. I don't see anywhere available...

[BUG] CAN init code using CUBEMX

Hi, Im using stm32f1 serise and today updated my cube mx so now version is 5.0.1I just found that can init code is several changed,but it's some kind simple missing errorin main, static void MX_CAN_Init(void) {   /* USER CODE BEGIN CAN_Init 0 */  ...

jd kim by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USART LL creation problem

HelloI m using STM32CubeMX 5.1.0 with STM32CubeF1 Firmware V1.7.0 09-October-2018I try to generate the LL for use USART1 and USART2 over STM32F103RCT6, when the Cube generated the code I have the follow problems LL_USART_InitTypeDef (undeclared ident...

Bug in STM32CubeMX v5.1.0 with STM32F103CBT6 + FreeRTOS

My project work fine with STM32CubeMX v5.0.1.I upgraded to v5.1.0, It generated code miss something.My project detail: stm32f103cbt6 + freertos,SYS -> Timebase Source: TIM1-----Generated code stm32f1xx_it.c missing a line: HAL_TIM_IRQHandler(&htim1);...

BD8NCF by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting up USB storage with HAL/CubeMX

Hello:I have used CubeMX to generate base code for a USB storage device in host mode. The last I see of it in the code is the call in main: "MX_USB_OTG_FS_HCD_Init();"Now I would like to take the next big step and try to connect, and write/read. Is t...