STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! FATFS - SD-Card Code created using STM32CubeMX V.5.0

In my project for our STM32H743 board we need to access an SD-Card (SDMMC1) with FatFs. The supplied sample code for the eval boards is not created with CubeMX and therefore the structure is different and does not really help.I tried to implement a ...

GS1 by Senior III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM3240G _EVAL with SPI/UART

Hi, Is there any support for the STM3240G _EVAL using SPI? I tried with the C:\STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.23.0\Projects\STM32F4-Discovery\Examples\SPI\SPI_FullDuplex_ComPolling as there is a document that state this can be used for STM3240G_EVAL board but it...

0690X000006D8EmQAK.png
Sky by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multi-Channel ADC Read Example

I am trying to perform a multi-channel ADC read from the Nucleo-F091RC board and having difficulties, see attached for my efforts. I observe floating read values for all channels, see attached for description & example -Attached Debug Info:'main.c' -...

Justin1 by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internal Temperature sensor delivers too high result

I am trying to get the internal CPU temperature on an STM32H743. Source is generated with STM32CubeMX V. 5.0.When reading the internal temperature sensor (ADC3) I get different and too high values depending on the setting of the sampling time.When s...

GS1 by Senior III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't start. Getting message, "The registry refers to a nonexistent Java Runtime Environment installation or the runtime is corrupted."

Using Windows 7, 64 bit. Installed Keil uVision5 first and can run. Install of STM32CubeMX had no issues but can't run the application. Have updated Java, uninstalled CubeMX and reinstalled CubeMX and getting the same message. Not sure about edit...

CYewe by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos