STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Specific report from CubeMX

Is it possible to get from CubeMX a report with an additional column?I need columns:PERIPHERALS MODES FUNCTIONS PINS Pin Nbwhere 'Pin Nb' is an additional parameter. It will be easier to analyse PINs allocation.

MJani.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMx is missing STM32L4A6VGT6P Device

Hello. I always cross reference my projects with STM32CubeMX software ( all up to date and new)https://www.digikey.com/products/en?keywords=STM32L4A6VGT6P%20But i can't find this device I am making my project on, did you forgot it ?Hope you can fix t...

Linas L by Senior II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

PWM Output on TIM3_CH1 not working

I started a new project using STM32CubeMX for a STM32F303VCTx, and used all the default options, and then configured the Timer3 for the all 4 channels as PWM ouptut (as in the snapshot).I open the project using uvision V5.26 and change the main.c onl...

Ala1980 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can we use STM32CubeMX without Oracle JRE?

Hi,Since Oracle changed their licensing for their JDK/JRE last year, we have been using OpenJDK so that we do not need to pay for the Oracle release.The only time I have a problem with this on my computer is running STM32CubeMX and STM32CubeProgramme...

0693W000000Uu1yQAC.png
andyn_ff by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[BUG] STM32G4 Use remap with encoder inputs

STM32CubeIDE v.1.3.0STM32G431RBTxIn any timer if the input channels 1 and 2 are set for use as "Combined channels = Encoder Mode" (by CubeMX or integrated in CubeIDE), it is not possible to select a remapped input (for example from the comparator). T...