STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

CubeMX code not working with USB

Hello!I have project created with CubeMX. I coded a lot there and then I wanted to add a USB CDC device with CubeMX. After code generation I compiled the project and I got an error message:../Inc/usb_device.h:61:22: fatal error: usbd_def.h: No such f...

Resolved! CubeMX - search for alternative pins does not work

In CubeMX version 6.20, board Nucleo-H743ZI2: I want to find alternatives for SPI1_MOSI. Default is PD7 but all examples use PA7.So I ctrl/click on PD7 and expect that CubeMX will show me PA7. But it does not.Well maybe it finds it, but does not show...

Pavel A. by Evangelist III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to compile and run in a single command? Keil Bug?

All I want to do is make a change to the code and then compile and run on the target without the debugger, ideally with a simple keyboard shortcut.Simple example using the ST NUCLEO-F030R8 board and a Keil project auto-generated using ST's STM32CubeM...

Resolved! STM32Cubemx and datasheet pin description mismatch!

Hello, I am an engineer working at Desird Arge Design. I had a problem with the STM32G031F6P6 processor. I think there is an error while selecting the timer channels in the STM32 Cubemx application. According to the datasheet description, TIM1; It in...

SDura.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos