STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Tim12 TGRO is missing in cubemx.

In cubemx, the config of Tim12 TGRO is missing.Where in tim1, i can config it under Trigger Out Parameter. This feature is required by DMA request generator.I tried manually add some code to init this, but none of them work./* USER CODE BEGIN TIM12_I...

0693W00000D0YEiQAN.png
LLuca.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L4 USB BCD Bug

Hello, I use SensorTile.box with Stm32L4R9 MCU, CubeMx 6.1.1, Cube FW L4 V1.16.0I want to configure USB like a Virtual Com Port and it work's nice.But, when I set USB_OTG_FS->Parameter Settings->Battery Charging to Enabled CubeMX generate's such code...

qqAnton by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL �?��?�브러리 버전 최신버전�?서 �?�전 버전으로 변경하고 싶어요

HAL �?��?�브러리 LPTIM 소스 보는�?� �?�전�?는 없었는�?� 최신 HAL �?��?�브러리�? 소스가 새로 �?겨서 ENABLE 하는 부분�?서 TIME_OUT 걸려서 return �?�어서 빠져나가는�?� �?�전 버전�?서는 그 부분�?� 없어서 잘 �?�작했는�?� cubeMX�?서 Firmware Package Name and Version�?서 수정하려고 해�?� 강제로 막혀있어서 수정�?� 불가능 합니다. 해결 방법...

SPark.34 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BUG: CubeMX/CubeIDE ignores changes in initialization order.

Using Project Manager -> Advanced Settings -> Generated Function Calls you can change the initialization order. However this setting is ignored when writing the code.You have to manually change the order in the .ioc file in this line:ProjectManager.f...

Herm by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant enable low power run mode at STM32L1

Hi,​my STM32L151RC-A running at 65,536 khz with the MSI.​I´ve created the basic code with STMCubeMX.​i´ve tried to use this command to use the low power run mode:HAL_PWREx_EnableLowPowerRunMode();But this does nothing :\Same power comsumption at 168µ...

GMeiy.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos