STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Reduce FMC consumption current

I am using stm32l496, I want to use external memory CY62157EV30L, so I enable FMC in the CubeMx, but when I compile and run the project, a lot of current is consumed, about 4 mA, only with MX_FMC_Init(). how can I reduce this current?HCLK is 2 MHz.I ...

alianvari by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

What determines polarity of PWM?

I am finding the documentation to be very difficult to parse through and had a few questions: I have PWM set up using TIM2 and one on TIM1. There are no interrupts. I initialized it using CubeMX. Based on my understanding I expect that the output...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE generates a main.c with confusing comments?

It is not realy a bug as the code works fine even if any comment is placed at a wrong line but comments should make life easier.Steps done to generate a main.c with STM32CubeIDE 1.7.0:New STM32 projectselected a NUCLEO-F44rRE board and chose default...

landydoc by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NAND flash fmc cube parameteres

Hey guys.Im using MT29F1G08 as an external flash. I want to use fmc and cubemx as a code generator.I cant find some of he timings in the datasheet and Im a bit confused.We have a lot of setup time in the datasheet and i dont know which one is it.And ...

0693W00000FBI2RQAX.png