STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Tamper button does not work on cm4

I am using an STM32H757-eval board. From the CM7 I can detect a Tamper button press (PC13). I would like to detect this same button press from the CM4. Using CubeMX, I assign PC13 to the CM4. After rebuilding, I am not able to detect Tamper button pr...

Gil1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple adc conversions using DMA (help please)

1.volatile uint16_t ADC_Value[4];-this is my array for the values to be stored2.void ADC1_Configure(void) {  ADC_InitTypeDef ADC_InitStructure;     ADC_InitStructure.ADC_Mode = ADC_Mode_Independent;  ADC_InitStructure.ADC_ScanConvMode = ENABLE;  ADC_...

hpark.21 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FreeRTOS code generation bug on V6.7.0

Hello,After creating a blinky project in CubeIDE version 1.11.0 running on Linux and setting up FreeRTOS within the .ioc file, the default task fails to run.A project created with STM32CubeMX V6.6.1 works, but when it was migrated to V6.7.0 (by openi...

NWrig.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX bug? MX_DMA_Init() called in the wrong order.

I'm setting up the DMA to move received bytes from USART3 to a circular buffer. But the DMA don't move the received data to the buffer. The received data is received by USART3 (The DR contains the received byte and SR.RXNE is set to 1).All I need to ...

MSipo by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos