STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Bug: Atollic with CubeMX 5.0.0 non-responsive

Just upgraded to STCubeMX v5 which appeared to successfully open a project I just started. After agreeing to the annoying "Project has been changed, do you want to save" pop-up, Atollic became non-responsive. Is this a known bug? You have coded a rac...

0690X000006CSCcQAO.png

CubeMx bug ? Code generated does not link with c++

HelloAn F4 project with a timer in output compare mode generates in main.c a call to   HAL_TIM_MspPostInit(&htim1);This function is implemented in stm32f4xx_hal_msp.c but is declared in main.c file.If I change main.c to main.cpp. It does not link....

JulienD by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Older versions of STM32CubeMX

Dear Community,is it possible to download older versions of STM32CubeMX (4.X)? Unfortunately there are no links to archive downloads on the ST website. Thank you very much.Best regards,Emin Yagmahan

stm32f429zi Nucleo as lwip server to send data only.

I am using stm32f429zi Nucleo board for Ethernet communication and using LWIP libraries.using this as an example "LwIP_TCP_Echo_Server", I am able to receive data from Hercules software and send back the received data to Hercules software, is there a...

KINGame by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos