STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.1 released

Hello community, We are pleased to announce you that the minor release STM32CubeMX V6.12.1 is now available for download on st.com. Main issues fixed in this minor release: ADC init code error. When ADC is configured in multimode, an issue with the ...

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Problems opening a File on a SD-Card with CubeMX 5

Hi all,I´m trying to use a micro SD-Card with my Nucleo L433RC and have some Problems. The Code is generated by CubeMX 5. I added the following lines to it: FRESULT res; uint32_t byteswritten; uint8_t wtext[] = "Test1"; if(retSD==0) {  if(f_mount(&SD...

SWend by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling printf() falls into HardFault_Handler()

Hi,I have troubles with stdio.h library function printf on STM32F207ZG-Nucleo board. After implementing (for example from ..\STM32Cube_FW_F2_V1.7.0\Projects\STM32F207ZG-Nucleo\Examples\UART\UART_Printf\..) calling printf() doesn't work. When I've tri...

STM32CubeMX 5.1.0 released

Dear community We are pleased to announce the release of STM32CubeMX v5.1.0What’s new ? Performance enhancements for improved user experience.Font size is now customizable (Click "Window" -> "Font size")User interface updates Graphics updates: TrueST...

Resolved! Stm32L4 doesn't wakeup from shutdown

I'm using mbed coding on stm32L432kc nucleo board. I'm copying the code from the stm32 cube code examples to put my MCU in shutdown [https://github.com/Rayling35/STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.12.0/blob/master/Projects/NUCLEO-L432KC/Examples/PWR/PWR_SHUTDOWN/Src...

I have a problem with generating a code

Hi, so i am trying to get the firmware package (stm32_fw_L1_v180).First, stmcubemx would not let me generate a code because i do not have the above stated firmware package. So, I tried installing the software through stm32CubeMX but it showed an erro...

Conuk by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32Cube\Repository takes 30Go

Hi,I've realize my STM32Cube\Repository folder takes 30Go.I was curious if I have to keep the folders STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.X.0 from 0 to 23, or if I can only keep STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.23.0 and delete the others?Thank you

JLema by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos