STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! Configuration Window needs to be scrollable

I'm using STM32CubeMX 5.0.1 for creating projectsWhile configuring GPIO using configuration window the properties windows on the bottom of selected GPIO pin overrides the visibility of other GPIO pins at the bottom on configuration window It is not s...

Path name / Display / package link many things to fix

Hi all,Just upgrade to CubeMX v5.1 (from 4.xx) and just to give you feedback:Code Generation Error:"The Code is successfully generated under PATH but MDK-ARM V5project generation have a problem" This is due to "[" and "]" in my PATH. This was not an ...

Thomas LB by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bug with L4's Low Layer RTC month macros

#define LL_RTC_MONTH_JANUARY (uint8_t)0x01 /*!< January */ #define LL_RTC_MONTH_FEBRUARY (uint8_t)0x02 /*!< February */ #define LL_RTC_MONTH_MARCH (uint8_t)0x03 /*!< March */ #define LL_RTC_MONTH_A...

Bug with choice legacy library and new CubeMx?

I’m using:CubeMX v5.0STM32F105RCTxHAL_API_version 1.6.1And I have a compilation errors.This happens because CubeMX generates a CAN_InitTypeDef structure for new libraries (version 1.7.0).See what should be the structure for libraries 1.6.1I noticed s...

0690X000008AX7cQAG.jpg 0690X000008AX8BQAW.jpg

Resolved! using SPI to read register value

Hello GuysI am asking you kindly your help.I am trying to read register data from the LSM6DS3 IMU sensor from STM using SPI. I succeeded reading the value 0x69 from register WHO_AM_I using Arduino.Now I am stuck when trying to do it with STM32 micro-...

0690X0000089wYGQAY.jpg 0690X0000089wYQQAY.jpg
moha by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Double signal on PWM driven by DMA

Just trying to set PWM with DMABuffer which I try to use as duty cycleuint16_t BUF_DMA[6] = {3, 4, 2, 7, 9, 1}; PWM is started by buttonHAL_TIM_PWM_Start_DMA(&htim1,TIM_CHANNEL_4,(uint32_t*)&BUF_DMA, 6);Output I getI can't understand why BUF_DMA[3] ...

0690X000008AUpHQAW.png

Mounting USB using fatfs

Hi all,I am having troubles mounting a USB using the "f_mount" function in the fatfs library. My usb does mount but only after many attempts, using a simple counter I have found it to be 81, every single time I run the code it is the same amount of a...

Usb otg conflict with i2c on stm32f4 board?

I have the stm32f429 discovery board and I'm experiencing a conflict between the usb otg hs and the i2c3. I use the cdc usb library which when initialized on it's own works fine as a virtual com port and I can communicate in windows. When any other c...

KGon by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos