STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

STM32CubeMX V5.2 & FreeRTOS queries

Hi,I have problems generating code in V5.2.0 of STM32CubeMX for 'Other Toolchains (GPDSC)'. If I configure FreeRTOS the cmsis_os file references do not appear in the generated .gpdsc file. I am configuring an STM32L432KC Nucleo board for testing and ...

dave.W by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feature Request - EOL Style in Code Generator Settings.

Please add new parameter STM32CubeMX / Project Manager / Code Generator / EOL Style with values:auto (default)LFCRLFA lot of people use LF EOL style on Windows. After code regeneration we have problem with git, when new sources have CRLF.This functio...

psztoch by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Does not add arm_math.h in new version

Hello. Speaking of more stuff broken with the new update.I tried to update a project for an assignment, just wanted to change some peripheral settings and here comes the warning about downloading new version. Okay then.But now the generator does not ...

LAfon by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

__weak functions in stm32XXxx_it.c

Is it possible to fix the CubeMX so that when it generates the code for STM32 chips it will add __weak declration to the following functions:SysTick_HandlerPendSV_Handlerinside stm32XXxx_it.cWhile intergrating to embOS, the OS api overrides these fun...

ONaor by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to select STM32H7 CubeMX LL drivers

Hi,STM32CubeMX H7 firmware version 1.4 includes LL drives, but how do you select them in CubeMX? Specifically for the LPUART.Only the HAL selection shows up for an existing and newly created project. See screen shots.Thanks.

0690X000008BXyjQAG.png 0690X000008BXyeQAG.png