STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.1 released (updated)

Hello community, We are pleased to announce you that the minor release STM32CubeMX V6.12.1 is now available for download on st.com. Main issues fixed in this minor release: ADC init code error. When ADC is configured in multimode, an issue with the ...

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

STM32CubeMX Ethernet feature request

Hello, I have a feature request relating to ethernet for CubeMX.We have a PHY that is configured via SPI instead of MDIO but CubeMX insists on configuring the MDIO and MDC pins even when they're not required. We have to manually write code to undo th...

wisse-cp by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't seem to start SPI1 on Nucleo-F401RE

I've been struggling for a while now to start the SPI1 protocol on the Nucleo-401RE. According to the datasheet, SPI1 is connected as follows, I generated the code in CubeMX and without adding a single line of code, compiled it without any failures a...

0690X00000ARHqoQAH.png
malehakim by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it possible to generate C++ projects from CubeMX?

Hi! I'm trying to program a STM32F031C6 with CubeIDE. The CubeMX tool puts out a Project that is c native. Since I wrote my program in C++, i'd like to Change it into a c++ Project. Doing this manually is very error prone. Is there an Option that I m...

timtim by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos