STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.1 released (updated)

Hello community, We are pleased to announce you that the minor release STM32CubeMX V6.12.1 is now available for download on st.com. Main issues fixed in this minor release: ADC init code error. When ADC is configured in multimode, an issue with the ...

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! [SOLVED] STM32F4 USB works intermittently

I'm using an STM32F411RET6 MCU to make a keyboard. Attached is the full schematic. Using CubeMX to generate the USB code. I'm a hobby-ist and I apologize in advance if there's a very basic issue that I've overlooked.The problem is it works sometimes ...

0690X00000BvWGOQA3.png
Zang Man by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exclude files from update in cubemx

Hi! I changed usb hid.c file not in user code. After I change something in cubemx and regenerate code this file is also changed to its oryginal form. ​Is there a way to tell cubemx not to change this specyfic file?​

oeliks by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

NUCLEO-F767ZI UART3 TX DMA NOT WORKING

I've created a new project just to send a string over UART3 TX via DMA. The non-DMA version workes fine...so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I think I had configured the cube correctly...so I'm stuck. Can someone help me take a look at the...

AAoe.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L082CZ STM32cubeMX cannot load this MCU

Hi,I am a new user of STM32cubeMX and I get the message the software cannot load the information for the MCU I selected. Could you please advise what to do?I see from the forum (for other MCUs) that it is either a matter of availability or an issue...

RMeld.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant't send message with usart2.

Hi All,i'am beginner of using libary HAL, i use CubeMX to generate code. At first, I use usart1 to send message and i work, and then i try to use usart2 but i cant can't send any message.these two code is almost the same.

HQIN.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeMX problem when generate codes.

Hi,DMA does not work, because the initialization order of the code generated by CubeMX is not correct.DMA setting is not valid, because DMA is initialized after the fuction that uses DMA.Please fix bugs.Best regards,incorrect order expample: MX_GPIO...