STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

hello community of STM, I want to perform a simple lwip ethernet ping test using the raw api without RTOS on STM32H743ZI2 Nucleo Board but so far I haven't met with any success. Can I please be provided with some support?

I have used stm32cubeMX and atollic truestudio in this case. I'm attaching my project folder which contains the ioc file and the code files. I would be highly obliged if anyone can tell me the mistakes in either the cubeMX settings or the code or bot...

MMish.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX 5.4.0 released

Dear communityWe are pleased to announce the release of STM32CubeMX v5.4.0What is new in STM32CubeMX V5.4.0? • Added the support of the STM32L5 Series (beta support)(a): – Possibility to create projects with no TrustZone® security (user Option Byte T...

Resolved! [SOLVED] STM32F4 USB works intermittently

I'm using an STM32F411RET6 MCU to make a keyboard. Attached is the full schematic. Using CubeMX to generate the USB code. I'm a hobby-ist and I apologize in advance if there's a very basic issue that I've overlooked.The problem is it works sometimes ...

0690X00000BvWGOQA3.png
Zang Man by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exclude files from update in cubemx

Hi! I changed usb hid.c file not in user code. After I change something in cubemx and regenerate code this file is also changed to its oryginal form. ​Is there a way to tell cubemx not to change this specyfic file?​

oeliks by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

NUCLEO-F767ZI UART3 TX DMA NOT WORKING

I've created a new project just to send a string over UART3 TX via DMA. The non-DMA version workes fine...so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I think I had configured the cube correctly...so I'm stuck. Can someone help me take a look at the...

AAoe.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L082CZ STM32cubeMX cannot load this MCU

Hi,I am a new user of STM32cubeMX and I get the message the software cannot load the information for the MCU I selected. Could you please advise what to do?I see from the forum (for other MCUs) that it is either a matter of availability or an issue...

RMeld.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant't send message with usart2.

Hi All,i'am beginner of using libary HAL, i use CubeMX to generate code. At first, I use usart1 to send message and i work, and then i try to use usart2 but i cant can't send any message.these two code is almost the same.

HQIN.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos