STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.1 released

Hello community, We are pleased to announce you that the minor release STM32CubeMX V6.12.1 is now available for download on st.com. Main issues fixed in this minor release: ADC init code error. When ADC is configured in multimode, an issue with the ...

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! stm32h7 dtcm ram overflowed

Hello, I am relatively new in this field, and need assistance for my project at work.Recently, in order to have more RAM, I switched from STM32F4 to STM32H7. I saw that STM32H7 has 1MB of RAM, and decided to base our system on this MCU. However, afte...

VYoun by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! about RTC calibration! by use for LSI clk. (STM32F091V)

I use STM32F091VI use LSI for RTC clock.I know that LSI is inaccurate.I set the RTC interrupt to 1 second.However, the interrupt interval was 860ms.Can anyone tell me how to calibrate the RTC?I am happy with the sample source code.

Ukazu by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7 SDMMC STMCubeMX firmware 1.6.0 FATFS

Hello,I am total new to this field and need your help please. I have an application in which I measure data and collect in a matrix on ram. after the measurement is finished, I write the data on SD card and USART. I had a code that worked perfectly o...

0690X00000DBuhtQAD.png 0690X00000DBuhyQAD.png
VYoun by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CubeIDE deletes files. What am I doing wrong?

I've got an issue with the CubeIDE from STM (Version 1.1.0). I generated a Cube project, worked with it for 2 months, edited it,... no major problems. But suddenly the IDE deletes files like my main.cpp,.. I just did some adjustments, like adding ano...

MWetter by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clock configuration for Nucleo-H7A3

Hello,I started an empty project on CubeMX V5.5 (just updated) for a Nucleo-H7A3ZI,I noticed that the clock default configuration for this board has a 64MHz clock.If I change the multiplier on the PLL1 from x16 to x70 to get the max allowed 280MHz, I...

Marco.D by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disabling PB0 for GPIO to use in STM32CubeMx

Hello! I have a project for the NucleoF767ZI board. I want to use the Mii mode of the Ethernet but in the STM32CubeMx setup screen it doesn't let me. It says that MII is didabled because PB0 is enabled as GPIO output. The thing is I don't know how to...