STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! generation issue STM32CubeMX 5.6.1 - Timer init

When I generate for TIM9 input capture to measure a pulse width, CubeMX inserts correctly these two lines into the function MX_TIM9_Init: if (HAL_TIM_IC_Init(&htim9) != HAL_OK) { Error_Handler(); }Then in the stm32fxx_hal_msp.c file it inser...

STM32F103C8T6 ADC DMA Strage Readings

Hello everyone,I have a circuit that measures 6 adc inputs from various voltage readings. I've got 3x4 pcs 7 segment displays and 4 buttons on the circuit. Tim1 is working on 100uS to generate a 100us tick and display scans.the thing is when I left ...

e-zeki by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing HAL files on new and old project

Happens in an old project created with an older version of cubemx and going to a new one. When I create a new project with pin interrupts, it defines #ifdef HAL_EXTI_MODULE_ENABLED #include "stm32f0xx_hal_exti.h" #endif /* HAL_EXTI_MODULE_ENABLED ...

HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback() Not called in STM32F411VET

Hi, I've an STM32F411VET and CubeMX 5.5.0.I need to read data from uart2, but callback (HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback) isn't called.- In POLLING mode the usart2 works fine but this method isn't appropriate for me.- In INTERRUPT mode, I can send data but do...

SDall.11 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! bug in stm32CubeMX for SDIO 4bit

stm32cubeMX have bug in SDIO 4biti use stm32f407vg, stm32CubeMX ver 5.4.0in use 1 bit true work but 4bit not working.this code generate for SDIO mode: SD 1 bit/** * @brief SDIO Initialization Function * @param None * @retval None */ static vo...

kshin.111 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos