STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! Why is CubeMx so slow?

With every new release cubmx is getting slower and slower. At this point it is not usable, after i change some setting i have to wait several seconds ~10sec for the gui to update, and in the time is updating everything is frozen and apparently doing ...

Resolved! CubeMX integration with BSP drivers

Posted on January 19, 2017 at 19:52I have been using the CubexMX for a few years and have no problems with programming nucleo and discovery boards.I am using Keil IDE.I recently bough the http://www.st.com/en/ecosystems/x-nucleo-iks01a1.html and hav...

Resolved! How to add BSP library cubemxide?

Hi, I try to use stm32f429 lcd screen. for this i need to add bsp library in my project and then use some .c file like sdram.c lcd.c etc. Can someone explain how can i add this library ?What I'm trying to do is in the video on the link, but he's usin...

ZZqk by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE - CubeMX deletes project

I am trying to use STM32CubeIDE 1.4.0. Previously I was using 1.3.0. I was calling the CubeMX, since I wanted to make a change to the configuration. When CubeMX generated the update code, it deleted the entire project. No traces of the project are le...

AWies.1 by Associate III
  • 42 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Advanced timer 1 with DMA hangs if compare register equals 0

Hi!I have NUCLEO H743-ZI board, and I am trying to create PWM sequence with advanced timer 1, by utilizing DMA feature.Code is mostly generated by cubeMX.I am using PWM mode 2, Center-aligned mode 1.Code works, untill DMA loads into compare register ...

ELowe by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 lwip .ld file does not contain .lwip_sec

Hello, I am putting together a project for STM32H7 and lwip, using STM32CubeMX and Atollic TrueStudio. I am aware that to make the project work I have to modify the .ld file and bring the data for the .lwip_sec into RAM_D2. However, the .ld file gene...

VYoun by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeMX - Nucleo boards - pin conflict how to resolve

Hi I have a STM32F334R8 Nucleo board on which I need to enable SPI. Sadly, CubeMX is greeting me with a conflict between the user LED and the SPI dedicated pins.Is there a work around that doesn't involve physically unsoldering the LED?thanks

Smoun.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos