STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! STM32H SAI setting for 8-PDM microphones

I would like to know how we can configure STM32H7's SAI(s) for 8-PDM microphone inputs (LR * 4 pairs). (16kHz sampling rate).It seems MX allows us 6 mic with SAI1 and 2 mics with SAI4 but I'm not sure how we can set SAI1/4 exactliy for 8 mics (synchr...

YKiku.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am creating a codes from STM32CubeMx. Every code generated from the CubeMx (6.2.1) is going in hard fault when I open in CubeIde (Ver 1.6.1). I could not understand where is the problem?

Request cumunity member to guide on this topic. I am unable to download any single code which is generated from the CubeMx for Cubeide. Each generated code is going in hard fault.Please tell me the issue and suggest correct way if I am doing any mist...

DSaha.3 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F407G RTC & SD Card(SPI) Not working simultaneously

Hello,I am developing a board based on STM32F407G (Disc1) Where I am connecting an SD-Card over the SPI to store some data in the file on SD card. I am configuring internal RTC for the time tracking, On internal clock, a 16x2 LCD connected via 4-bit ...

DParm.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos