STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

STM32CubeMX random sorting in .ioc file

I just realized STM32CubeMX Version 6.0.1 no longer sorts and groups the settings in .ioc file in a predictable way. This makes it very difficult to follow the changes with tools like `git diff`. #MicroXplorer Configuration settings - do not modify P...

jeremi by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! IOC file ordering

Hi, we use Git for source control and have notice that each time STM32CubeMX 6.1.1 saves the IOC file, the ordering of all the entries is changed. This makes it impossible to deal with in pull requests as you cannot tell if genuine changes have been ...

Ian Day by Associate III
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to set STM32F417 Programmable voltage detector

I try to capture power off timestamp by using PVD_IRQHandler(), but it doesn't work. The PVD is configured at power up at below:void Config_PWR_PDV(void){ PWR_PVDTypeDef PVDSetting; HAL_PWR_DisablePVD(); PVDSetting.Mode = PWR_PVD_MODE_IT_FALLING; //F...

New.Fish by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Default HSI Calibration Value wrong in STM32CubeIde

Hello,I am using the STM32L412, when I activate the HSI clock in the .ioc, HSI Calibration Value is set to 16 (0x10).Looking at stm32l4xx_hal_rcc.h:#if defined(RCC_ICSCR_HSITRIM_6)   #define RCC_HSICALIBRATION_DEFAULT 0x40U /*!< Default HSI ca...

iduque by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

About build error in STM32G4 using STM32-MAT

I am trying to STM32G4 with STM32-MAT.After setting the setting I want to use to STM32CubeMX, when I set HRTimer Config on Simulink and created the code, it stopped with the error "Undefined identifier hrtim_adc_trigger3_value_init".I don't know whic...

The STM32Cube IDE appears to generate misleading code (EXTI12) for what should be EXTI2 (pin is named PMOD-IRQ_EXTI2 according to the Users Manual) on the B-L4S5I-IOT01A board (probably a typo?)

EXTI12 implies that the ARM external interrupt that is triggered is EXTI15_10_IRQn, when actually this pin triggers the EXTI2 interrupt. I think the issue is with the STM32Cube IDE code generator for this particular family of boards. (I tried to us...

MNeed.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos