STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Is it possible to use the internal OPAMP from the STM32G4 series with only the VINPx pin assigned to a physical pin? Configured as non-inverting, negative feedback with a gain.

I would like to implement a current sensing using a grounded shunt resistor. Therefore I would like to use the build-in OPAMP from the STM32G491 Series. But I'm not satisfied with the CubeMX configuration.In AN5306 I found a configuration under 4.4.1...

MWält.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeMX Release 6.3.0 crached after start

I have the following big problem:I had installed previously release 6.2.0 of STM32CubeMX and everything works fine. Then i uninstall this release and update to the new one 6.3.0.Now the programm craches after start. An backgroundprocess at windows fo...

TLoew.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I report an error in Cube initialization code?

I am using stm32L412CBU microcontroller and I am using both ADC units. The code generation generates this line of code:PeriphClkInit.AdcClockSelection = ADCCLockSelection; which is incorrect according to the structure RCC_PeriphCLKInitTypeDef for th...

MKass.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Same pin as timer input and GPIO input

If I configure a pin as a timer input capture channel input, can I also read the state of that pin as a GPIO input?I'd like configure the timer channel as an input capture channel, and I'd like to capture both rising and falling edges. But when the e...

AJame.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why time input capture does not work continiously?

Hello everyone. I am working on a project that measures the duty cycle of the signal. I've initialized timer 1 as an input capture mode to measure the pulse width of a signal. Both input capture 1 and input capture 2 are used to signal the rising and...

AKhor.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am trying to use NUCLEO 1444 H7 LEGACY to config and run ethernet LWIP from the 1.8.0 version of the STM32H7 firmware at STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0 and the 6.0 version of the CubeMX.But it cannot work. We also run demo code ,it is ok.

Hi,there. I am trying to run LWIP on the Nucleo-H723ZG development board and cannot get any response to ping.  If I attach the debugger, STM32 can receive ARP requests and cannt send out ARP responses. When I use computer ping STM32 attarchin...

KJame.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to use package creator MX

Hi�?​I want to import cellular software expansion by package creator. However, it shows that JAVA FX is missing in the run time environment. Even, I have re-installed STM32 MX again. Any solution to solve this issue?

0693W00000DlXg1QAF.png
ZWH.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos