STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Externai interupts for I/O pin in OUTPUT

I'm using a board Nucleo Stm32F401RE on Stm32Cube 1.8.A simple question : I have cofigured, in MX, I/O pin PC5 as GPIO_EXT_INT5with interrupt in falling edge , pull_up enabled and NVIC[9:5] enabledRemember: in Nucleo board PA5 pin control in OUTPU...

LVara.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

ERR_MEM on lwip stack

Hello!I use MCU STM32F429ZIT6. My task is to receive data on UART for several hours and copy them to ethernet. My function to send data (I generated the code in the CubeMX program with no RTOS): void sendstring (char* buf_str) { tcp_sent (ss->pcb, tc...

DFomi.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to debug an USB-Connection?

Hello everyone,I am trying to expand the STM32Cube USB library which comes with the generated Code from STM32CubeMX. There are still some bugs in the Code but it is really hard to find them without appropriate debugging tools. The normal debugger can...

THe1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeMX Forcing FreeRTOS to be included on STM32H7

This is really a CubeMX problem but didn't see a better forum to post to. I am trying to create a bare metal project with CubeMX for the STM32H7. I click File->New Project..., then select STM32H745/755 under the Line drop down on the MCU/MPU Select...

ttatakis by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! H743+FreeRtos+LWIP errno bug?

Hi everyone. After some updates of CubeIde I have returned to an old project and can not compile it. IDE shows me the error of multiple definitions of errno variable. I tried to start a clean project. When I enable FreeRtos and LWIP it shows me the s...

CubMX 6.5.0 ADC issue with STM32G0

Hallo,after Upgrading to CubeMX 6.5.0 there are problems using ADC1 with STM32G070RBT6. When the 'Number of Conversion' > 1 it is not possible to set 'Discontinuous Conversion Mode' to Disabled (only Enabled), with CubeMX 6.4.0 it works. Is this a bu...