STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! Nucleo-F072RB Multi-channel ADC Problem

Hello. I want to read multi-channel analog data (four channels) with my Nucleo-F072RB. I previously worked with Nucleo F411RE and I did not have any problems. But with F072RB, I'm so confused. When I open my board on CubeMX, I can select multi ADC1 c...

MÇeli.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error downloading the following files

After I search this problem on Google, I find alot of people face the same problem as me, and those solution did not really work for me.Yes, I know the workaround by manual download the Zip then parse into %UserProfile%\STM32Cube\Repository, but the ...

TTems.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bug on the "HAL_PWREx_EnableWakeUpPin" function on STM32H7

Hello,I am using STM32H7B0VBT6 and I wanted to activate the wake up from Standby on PA0 (WAKEUP_PIN1) with rising edge, the code used is the following:PWREx_WakeupPinTypeDef sPinParams = {0};sPinParams.WakeUpPin = PWR_WAKEUP_PIN1;sPinParams.PinPolari...

cb.7 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos