STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.11.1 released

STM32CubeMX 6.11.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 176645 : STM32CubeMX V6.11.0 has lost the "JTAG (5 pins)" debug mode for all the STM32H7 series but the STM32H7Rx/7Sx microcontrolle...

Resolved! STM32F4 HAL ETH broken

I have tried to generate a new project using STM32CubeIDE from scratch (fw V1.27.0, no way to modify it[!!!]) but it does not compile.A lot of descriptors are missing, like there is no resolution for the following:ETH_TxPacketConfig TxConfig; ETH_DMA...

VaZso by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Error MX generation USART/DMA with STM32G0B

Hello community,Warning, when gerating code for STM32G0B with FW_1.5.0, DMA init function is called after USART2 init function.So the DMA doesn't works !!The only way to resolve this i have found is to cut/paste function in the good order ^^Report th...

tvill.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why can't I download firmware package?

Hello. When I tried to use Motor Control Bench for the first time in a while, I had trouble downloading the firmware package.Looking at the log file at the time of code generation, the code appears to be generated.Do you know if the generated code is...

0693W00000QL2LCQA1.png

STM32CubeMX not working on Win11 for ARM in emulated mode

I've tried to run STM32CubeMX on my Windows 11 parallels virtual machine that run under Monterey on Apple M1 MAX machine.For some reasons the application crash. I've tried various compatibility modes with and without administrative rights but with no...

ABucs by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos