STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

STM32L072C6T6 LPUART DMA interrupt need Reset MCU to works

Hi everyone,I'm working on a project with an STM32L072C6T6.I'm using LPUART1 DMA to get data from my LPUART with interrupt when the bus go idle.My soft working when, after power on the device, i push the reset button of the MCU. All start correctly.B...

MLam by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GPIO Pin Assignment

I am trying to understand how to configure a custom GPIO pin via the CubeMX/CubeIDE. I am using the STM32H7B3I-EVAL. Through the CubeMX, I am trying to assign PA13 to a GPIO (in output mode). I enabled PA13 via the CubeMX without issue. Now I want to...

0693W00000WHdlhQAD.png
KMew by Senior III
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I am trying to send hex values to the Uart terminal, but I am getting wrong values or nothing at terminal. I am getting the characters ok. I am using DMA and interrupt (IRQ_Handler), and STMCUBE MX to generate DMA init and uart codes. Please help.

I am using below code;void HAL_UARTEx_RxEventCallback(UART_HandleTypeDef *huart, uint16_t Size){ if (huart->Instance == USART3) { oldPos = newPos; // Update the last position before copying new data // If the data is large and it is about to exceed...

KMINH.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 maximum ADC frequency confusion

I am using a STM32H723zg board for a project and I must read analog signals so I am using one 16-bit ADC. Based on the datasheet of this microcontroller serie, the maximum ADC clock frequency is 50 MHz for BOOST = 11.However when I am configuring the...

0693W00000YAmajQAD.png 0693W00000YAmmTQAT.png
CTord.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to set value of a macro via the .extsettings?

Hi Team,I am using the .extsettings to pass values of certain macros to the code. I am able to achieve the following by using the "Define=" parameter in the [others] section in .extsettings :#define ABCDHowever, I do not see the values of macros gett...

Jansunil by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F1 LWIP netif link doesn't set up

Hello,I need some help about using LWIP on STM32F107VCT6 without RTOS using RAW API.For the moment I just want to ping my board with a computer but the problem is that if I make an arp command my computer doesn't see my board. I have enable ICMP, TCP...

Romano1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos