STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! can stm32f103cbt6 usb work under HSI clock?

I use stm32CubeMX to generate usb code with HSI clock.Though I can config with usb clock to 48MHz, But stm32CubeMX software display there is clock issue as below:So I wonder can stm32f103cbt6 usb work under HSI clock? 

shengyang_0-1721886626870.png

IRRemote on STM32L4RI-DISCO

Hi, I'm new to STM32. I have an STM32L4RI-DISCO board and would like to add an IR receiver and decode RC5 signals. According to AN4834, IRTIM can be used on STM32L4. I have downloaded en.x-cube-irremote.zip.Firstly it is not recognized by Cube MX.Sec...

Lanceh by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STPackCreator Global/Project define.

Hi all.Working with the Pack Creator I know I can create a header file that contains defines that are editable in the CubeMX view.I'd like to know if it's possible to have a pack that places defines in the project settings instead of a header file? 

pywtk by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STPackCreator with H5 Discovery Kit

Hi all!I'm creating a pack using the Pack Creator. My pack uses a BSP template. I've tried creating projects using the pack for a selection of boards. In all cases bar the H5 the pack template successfully creates the right #include for the platform ...

pywtk by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Twice used Pin Lables in CubeMX

Hello,because of my mistake, I had assigned the same label for two different pins within CubeMX 6.12. It seems, CubeMX recognize this, but send not an error oder a warning message about it. What happen, CubeMX is attaching the port- and pinname to th...

JPiet.3 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Flash memory - STM32F030C8 Erase Cycles

Hello I'm using STM32F030C8.I'm writing the code because I want to use the internal flash memory like rom.Is there a set number of times I can write in internal flash memory? If there is a related document, I would like to see it.Thank you.

giwonKIM by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

the Pinout and Configuration .ioc is wrong

I have been using STM32F767zi for long time.I know some of the pin feature by heart.Last night, I enabled ETH for a moment and to see what pin it uses, then I disable it and then all the chaos happened.I realized that many of frequently used USART 2,...