STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

STM32F4 DISCOVERY + SDIO 1BIT + MDK 5 ISSUE

Dear All, I am working with STM32F4 Discovery board. I have been stuck with the sd card interface for last 1 week. I have used cubemx version 4.26 for creating this project. But F_mount function is not working.Please find the below code. and kind...

Yadav by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CUBEMX Ver 4.26.1 horrific bug

Something has change with Version 4.26(.1)Any time I look at the Project Settings (even with no changes) I get a message saying:"This Project File (System.ioc) already exists in the chosen folder. Overwrite this file by this new Project?"If I say No ...

CubeMX deletes src directory.

I recently upgraded from CubeMX 4.25.1 to 4.26.1. It deletes the src directory. I'm generating for an STM32F407 MCU to be used with the SW4STM32 toolchain with the Generate Under Root option selected.

MMa by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

X-CUBE-MEMS-1 doesn't work with STM32CubeMX

I have installed STM32CubeMX version 4.26.1. I have downloaded X-CUBE-MEMS1 5.0.0. I go to Help->Manage embedded software packages, and click on "From Local..." I pick the zip file containing X-CUBE-MEMS1, and I get the error message "This Package ve...

BDoon by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automatically reconnect to USB device after programming

Hi. I'm currently trying to develop a simple USB (CDC) application with an STM32 MCU that is configured using CubeMX. So far I have managed to make the device send some text message to my host machine which is displayed using a serial terminal progra...

ahansen by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 & CubeMX - arm_math.h

Posted on April 04, 2018 at 18:39Hi everyone,I'm trying to use my Nucleo-144 with the STM32H7 processor on CubeMX and Atollic TrueStudio and I'm getting the problem of arm_math.h and other DSP files not beeing copied to the project folder.I tried wi...