STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! code merging issues with HAL libraries

Hello, I've brought a new stm3220xG eval board for some development purpose. while going through examples code of STM32CubeMX all of them working fine individually but when I'm trying to use some parameter/functions and files into another cod...

Resolved! STM32CUBEMX V4.27 code generation bug

Hi,In STM32CUBEMX software version 4.27.0 , when I generate code for keil, it changes compiler setting from my own -O0 parameter to -O3. If I change back this parameter in keil, in next code generation of stm32cubemx it changes this parameter again. ...

hs. by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

How can I use this module?

I try to configure this module from STM32CubeMX, but I can not find how can I do it. It is not clear how can I starting a design with this module...

JZamb by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7 : Activating SWO with CubeMX and TrueSTUDIO

Hello,I'm independent developer involved in a STM32H7 project.I need to activate traces in SWV console of TrueSTUDIO. I've attached my .io CubeMX project, I think it is well configured.I've configured in the debugger tab of TrueStudio : SWD // SWV ch...

eymarf by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos