STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

STM Cube MX vs Matlab simulink, pros and cons

I am a begineer to stm32 it has been two months since I began using STM32 for prototype building. I am currently doing a project which involves DSP. Today I came across an application notes saying we can generate code using matlab too. Now I am confu...

Apill by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

why do I get this error during the build process?

I get the following error. Unfortunately, I can not fix that. The call to stm32_make_rtw_hook during the entry hooks generated the following error: The DefaultParameterBehavior property does not exist The build process will be terminated. to the soft...

Samuel1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

problems with STM32H7_HAL and SDHC 32Gb

i want to open a file in a SD_Card (mode SD 4 bits wide bus) fres=f_open(&fil, "fit5.txt", FA_OPEN_ALWAYS | FA_WRITE);but:1- the program work fine with SanDisk uSD 2GB. -> f_res=FR_OK2- the program not work with Kingston uSDHC (gen 10) 32 GB. -> f_re...

dresc by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

how do i interface SDRAM with STM32F446VET controller

I read about FMC(Flexible memory controller) to interface memory,but while selecting memory type in cubemx it shows only Muxed PSRAM,Muxed NOR FLASH.i haven't find any SDRAM option .which type of memory i need to select?can i interface SDRAM if i ...

Predd.11 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos