STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

I have a completed design in software via STM32Cube and SW4STM32. I need to change a PIN in CubeMX. What will happen with my finished code when I GENERATE CODE within MX with the new single PIN change?

I have completed a design using STM32F303RE Nucleo-64 board. Using STM32CubeMX and SW4STM32 (IDE). My design is done, I have build the design and there are no errors. Now I'm ready to physically download and test the design. I realize one of the PINS...

TFlac by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

CubeMX 5.3.0 updater won't install any packeges.

I have a fresh installation of Windows 10 pro, so I need to install other things for STM, such as CubeMX. I downloaded from the site ver. 5.3.0 - installation was normal, but when I want to install FW packages for individual MCU series, I can't.Somet...

0690X00000AQm35QAD.png
pwisn by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX custom setting for generation

Hi all!I am wondering what possibilities (and how) there are when it comes to customizing the code generation from STM32CubeMX.I would like to be able to output the stuff that goes in /Src and /Inc to another folder instead in order to keep my projec...

STM32CubeIde wipes out my include paths that I have added into the project. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? If not, can it be fixed?

After creating a project, using the STM32CubeMx feature within STM32CubeIde, I typically add some additional include paths using project>properties>C /C++ General>Path and Symbols>Includes. However, if I go back into the STM32Cube ioc file and add f...

DJohn.13 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743IIT6 FMC NE producing multiple Clocks.

I have just changed from STM32F (works fine) to STM32H and have used MX to generate the Code for a SRAM 16 bits wide and 6 Address lines. The FMC outputs the NE clock but depending on the Data Bus Setting 8, 16, or 32, NE produces either 8, 4, or 2 C...

How to read ADC with Dual Regular + Differential mode?

Hello!I have found a lot of examples about simple ADC reads, with:-single channel single conversion-single channel continuous conversion-multi channel single conversion-multi channel continuous conversionAnd these with polling, interrupt and DMA.I ne...

SFeje by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos