STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

WHY IS CUBE MX5 so crap ??? it just hangs

I spend more time trying to get round the bugs of crap software than getting on with the design job in handwhy why why is CRAP cube ST 5 just sitting there hanging when trying to generate project codeany help appreciated

JHERI by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32l0 USB connection error CubeMX

Hello,​I try to get the usb vcp running on the nucleo-l053r8 board. I will keep it simple and to it with your software CubeMX in the first step.​I created a project with the help of CubeMX.​ I activated the usb pins, selected usb CDC. Activated rc48 ...

How to add X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 pack to CubeMx

I've CUBE-MX 5.3.0 ant I'd like to add package  X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1.It's not in the list of embedded packages shown in CubeMX.I've downloaded tha .zip from:https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/x-cube-memsmic1.htmland I tride to install it "from local"...

dario2 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

STM32Cube STM32H7 firmware 1.5.0, when fix SDMMC init?

Hello, I use STM32CubeMX and use the latest STM32H7 (1.5.0) firmware.When may the MX_SDMMC1_SD_Init finally be fixed?The function still looks like this, which will accomplish nothing, really:void MX_SDMMC1_SD_Init(void) { hsd1.Instance = SDMMC1; ...

Jack3 by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos