STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.1 released

Hello community, We are pleased to announce you that the minor release STM32CubeMX V6.12.1 is now available for download on st.com. Main issues fixed in this minor release: ADC init code error. When ADC is configured in multimode, an issue with the ...

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

STM32CubeMX v5.4.0 unable to generate Keil5 code

helloYesterday I was update my cubeMX to v5.4.0 and I trying generate any code and that was showing popup error : "The Code is succesfully generated under: <project localization> but MDK-ARM V5 project generation have a problem."The strange think is ...

mystmyst by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

About stm32f429 with 1bit SDIO with FATFS working perfectly but 4 bit SDIO with FATFS is not working generate error FR_DISK_ERR also generate FR_NO_FILESYSTEM

i am use NUCLEO -F429ZI Bord stm32cubemx 5.4.0 with atollic truestudio 9.3.0 and also stm32cubeide 1.1.0 i will use our customized SD CARD SDIO BORD i will make code for SDIO1 bit SDIO with FATFS will work perfectly at system freq180mhz and SDIO freq...

pragnesh by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! UART2 on Virtual COM works but UART1 does not

Hi everyone,Figured I banged my head against a wall long enough, so might as well ask even if it is a really simple fix.So far I have only used USART2 to write data to the Virtual COM port from my nucleo board, now I have need to write other data out...

L4CAJS by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm running the Ac6/Eclipse environment on a Mac with the STM32CubeMX plugin installed. I recently updated the MX to the latest and it installed 5.1.0. Is 5.4.0 not available as the plugin? In the release notes, it says the latest compatible Cube FW is

In the release notes, it says the latest compatible Cube FW is 1.24.0. But Cube FW 1.24.1 is listed at a patch. So which should I install with STM32CubeMX 5.1.0?When I start STM32CubeMX in its perspective I get a popup with the message "This release ...

Ron Koch by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos