STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Hard fault occur during first byte receive

I am trying to receive 16bit data(at once) through SPI and transmit 8 bit data through USART.clock frequency 16MHz. All initialization done using STM32CubeMX. and build was successful .but after writing following codes , control enters in Hard Fault ...

barmy by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 and Atollic: C++ possible?

Hello,We are currently evaluating a replacement solution for our current microcontroller. STM32 is currently one of the favorite contestants.The current software is written in C++ and uses alot of code that is pure C++, so no relation to the actual h...

JOF by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L432 Nucleo DAC1 Out2

HI,First time user stm32l4 nucle and I struggle to get DAC1 out2 processor voltage (using CubeMX and HAL). Is my problem due to bridge 18 of A4 and D4 or there is something wrong with stm32l432?. DAC1out1 works as programmed but not out2. As A4 and D...

CJaro by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to configure the STM32F412VET6 clock at 100MHz?

Hi,I have created a project with STm32CubeMX for a stm32F412VET6 microcontroller. I have configured the clock at 64MHz, I also have 1 SPI and 10 outputs. The project builds correctly and is running on the target correctly.Now when just changing the c...

Saredo by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ethernet Link Status is not working

Hi Team, I need you support, I am using STM32F429zi, CubeMx Version 5.3.0, STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.24.1, REERTOS_version  10.0.1 and Platform is atollic truestudio.Issue: Ethernet UP/Down Link status I enable, #define LWIP_NETIF_STATUS_CALLBACK 1#defi...

CAN Setting Mistake in CubeMX v4.26.0

Posted on July 02, 2018 at 08:57 I am developing under STM32F4 platform. After migrating from v1.0 to v1.0 firmware, which involves a major change in CAN API, I found there's a mistake in the CubeMX CAN setting options: The generated code rela...

One PINOUT change at a time?

Using the STM32CubeIDE with integrated MX I get a situation where I can only change one peripheral at a time. Say you want a ADC and a timer. You can click the ADC and its generates the pins and the setup dialog. Then click the Timer and nothing happ...