STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

There is a previously-reported, year-old, unresolved pair of CubeMX USB bugs in the stock code for F7 USB devices that a) prevents the code from compiling and b) crashes the processor when patched. Is this going to be resolved at any point?

The original post is here: https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000AVU8zXSQT/cubemx-usb-bugNobody responded to the OP and I have the same issue. Are there any actual ST employees on here, or are the users of STM32CubeMX on our own?

Can not open .ioc files since 1.1.0 update on macos

As title says, i get spinning wheel when trying to open my project MCU configuration.I now have to load the IOC into cubeMX and generate sources through it, which brings its own bag of problems. (duplicate files, ...)Is there something that can be do...

Bug: IOC generates code that does not compile

Update: Complete bad generated project attached, picture of build failure added.Note this problem is produced with the CubeMX plug-in inside the IDE, not the stand-alone CubeMX.F439, latest CubeIDE, included RubeMX 5.4.0, and HAL/LL stuff all downloa...

0690X00000ArVpfQAF.png

How to set I2C's TIMING?

For example, using CubeMX to set the I2C, 400K rate, the TIMING parameter is automatically generated, but it is not 400K in actual operation. The timing value of the program in ST DEMO is different from that in CubeMX, so how can I use CubeMX to set ...

0690X00000BvfnMQAR.png
one V by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have a problem in generate code in cubemx

I have a ready project that was created with cubemx 4.19, It's ok when I compile this project by keil version 5.15, but when I generate it by cubemx 5.4 I have some errors after compile it by keil version 5.15for example "undefined dword"What is the ...

alianvari by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos