STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! STM32G071 USART configuration LQFP48 package

I am just trying to use the STM32CubeMX tool.The application needs two USARTs. One for communication with external processor. This will be an RS485 interface. The PCB will have hardware for RS485 transceiver, mux/demux for directionality of transmiss...

PNada.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't get ADC DMA to work with STM32H743

I'm using a 32H743 with CubeMx and Keil. I want to do DMA on a single ADC channel. In Cube I set up the ADC in Continuous Conversion Mode, Regular Conversion launched by software, and set the Conversion Data Management to DMA Circular Mode., and set...

EMarq.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to find out the status of the eth line?

Hello,I need to find out the status of the eth line, whether the eth cable is connected or disconnected.I created a simple project using STM32Cube MX v.1.4.2 with LwIP v. 2.1.2.Procesor STM32F407ZET, PHY DP83848 (RMII)#define WITH_RTOS 0#d...

Peko by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free RTOS not working in stm32F4 discovery

I have created a basic project using STM32Cube IDE to turn on LED ON and OFF.Successfully compiled.But when I debug the project, the processor jumps to the Hard Fault Handler.So I checked the Fault Analyzer window, it shows that BUS,Memory or Usage ...

PDeva.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos