STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! Bugs for STM32H723H

CubeMX doesn't let change the speed for the LTDC Pin PB11 to High, it only accepts "low",When activating the ADC3, the init has 3 lines wrong:static void MX_ADC3_Init(void){.. /* Peripheral clock enable */ __HAL_RCC_ADC12_CLK_ENABLE(); ->> Should be...

Marco.D by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, i'm a beginner and need some help. I bought a nucleo g474 Board and followed 2 startup how tos. Keil + Cubemx. When i produce the initialisation code i always get the error in the stm32g4xx_ll_fmc.c file Does anybody know what im doing wrong?

C:\Users\marti\AppData\Local\Arm\Packs\Keil\STM32G4xx_DFP\1.1.0\Drivers\STM32G4xx_HAL_Driver\Src\stm32g4xx_ll_fmc.c(176): error: #20: identifier "FMC_NORSRAM_TypeDef" is undefined HAL_StatusTypeDef FMC_NORSRAM_Init(FMC_NORSRAM_TypeDef *Device, FMC_NO...

Thomas1s by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! osMessagePut usages in UART ISR

Hi.I'm using STM32F746-DISCOVERY EVM with CubeIDE (v1.4.2)I'm trying to send uart rx char via osMessagePut API in uart ISR to other task which waits uart que.in uart isr callback, when I get rx char, I send rx byte via osMessagePut ().void HAL_UART_R...

0693W000004KKLoQAO.jpg
louiey by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why can't I get USB TX to work on my Nucleo board?

I am new to the ST world and have a Nucleo-H7A3ZI that I am testing with. I have STM32CubeIDE setup and have an LED toggling, so I am comfortable that I have the toolset configured properly.My next step was to send some characters over USB to the ho...

JMatu.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB Power switch on ERROR in CUBEMX software?

I have tried to get the USB FatFS MSC example for Nucleo 144 - STM32F429ZI working. After about 10 day I have succeeded, but I had to change the MX_DriverVbusFS in the usbh_platform.c file as follows:original code:void MX_DriverVbusFS(uint8_t state){...

HKnoe.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PVD code not generated by CubeIDE (but do in CubeMX)

Trying to to use PVD on F401 and CubeIDE but no relevant code is generated.I found on this forum code generated by CubeMx and it also works for me. Just copy and paste and corrected some minor differences like PVD_AVD_IRQn should be PVD_IRQnSo my ...

ICohe.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

When I add TIM4 with interrupts in the .ioc file, using the tool, it refuses to update the clock configuration to show that TIM4, and the timer does not perform normally

I add TIM4, with prescaler of 63 and period of 9, and enable the interrupt. The ISR should trigger each 1 msec. It does not, it triggers about every 1.3 msec. When I look in the SystemClock_Config function it has the following unexpected behavior, i...

CLee.0 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos