cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN Interrupt is not generating, I have Choosed STM32F413ZHTx Nucleo Board, always getting CAN Bus Errors, Even it is not entering Interrupt In that board CAN Transciever is also not there, I have used externally.. thanks in advance..:)

RJANA.2
Associate III

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

You have to check the following:

• Can bus connections: STM32F413ZHTx Nucleo Board + your external transceiver that are connected to another CAN node through CAN bus.
  • If you are using CAN in normal mode, HSI clock is not recommended for CAN communications. Please use external precise crystal.
  • Did you tried first to use loopback mode before going to normal mode? This to discard all issues related to your HW. Please refer to the example provided in STM32F4 Cube under the path: \Projects\STM324x9I_EVAL\Examples\CAN\CAN_LoopBack

STM32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

You have to check the following:

• Can bus connections: STM32F413ZHTx Nucleo Board + your external transceiver that are connected to another CAN node through CAN bus.
  • If you are using CAN in normal mode, HSI clock is not recommended for CAN communications. Please use external precise crystal.
  • Did you tried first to use loopback mode before going to normal mode? This to discard all issues related to your HW. Please refer to the example provided in STM32F4 Cube under the path: \Projects\STM324x9I_EVAL\Examples\CAN\CAN_LoopBack

STM32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
SofLit
ST Employee

Please also refer to this thread it may help you.