STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Strange STM32CubeIDE and .ioc behavior

Hello,For my first project with STM32 microcontrollers I try to use STM32F769I-Discovery board with TouchGFX 4.13.0 Designer and STM32CubeIDE 1.3.0.So I first generate a project with TouchGFX, generate the code and then open the project from the dire...

DNITA.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeMX BUG:UNINSTALLER DOESN'T RUN

Hi everyone,I wanted to uninstall my STM32CubeMX but uninstaller didn't run. I have downloaded latest version of java.Then I tried to ran uninstaller.jar in cmd I got this error Error: Could not find or load main class com.izforge.izpack.uninstaller....

Onik by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

SAI Interface configuration small lack

Hi all,I have noted a lack in CubeMX SAI configuration. When the interface is configured as a Master, it is only possible to set frame length to a power of two from the drop-down list. Despite when I configure it manually to 20 (I need this to implem...

DmRozhd by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linking error when project resides on UNC path

OS: Windows 10IDE Version: 1.4.0My project resides one a network storage folder, accessable by //BALA/my_project.The network storage is further linked to a virtual storage device, namely B:When trying to compile the project, the linking process retur...

MSonn.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Generic makefile using stm32cubeide

Hi All,How do I generate a generic Makefile from STM32Cube ide? Preferably for L56 series. Currently when I create a project the Makefile option under toolchains inside the cubemx is grayed out. The CubeMX is installed as part of IDE. thanks,

SKuma.14 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to install firmware patch offline

Hello,I have a STM32CubeMX installed on an offline cumputer (that cannot be changed!)I would like to install the last firmware for L0 familly, so I download:stm32cube_fw_l0_v1110.zipstm32cube_fw_l0_v1113.zip (patch only file)From local, there is no p...

ANauz.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos