STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! STM32CubeMX STM32H7 I2C Custom Timing not so Custom.

In STM32CubeMX (6.1.0) for STM32H7 the I2C parameter settings allow you to enable Custom Timing. However, the Timing parameter still remains disabled and cannot be set. I would expect that for custom timing, the user could change the Timing paramete...

DOsbo by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

LWIP PolarSSL Working example

The latest edition of Cube 6.1.1 provides config options for PolarSSL. Can anyone provide some info or working example on how to actually use it? Cannot see anything anywhere documenting the process? Thanks

RStep.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TIM6 and TIM7 not selectable for ADC

Hallo i´m using STM32F107 and i want to choose in STMCubeMX the TIM6 for triggering the adc in specific times for measuring. My Problem is that i can´t select TIM6 for triggering. What i don´t find is why. In the manual and so on is this possibility ...

0693W000007C2VmQAK.png 0693W000007C2UjQAK.png
TSchi.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

fatfs_platform.c needs a section /* USER CODE BEGIN Includes */ and /* USER CODE END Includes */ so we can call our user defined functions in BSP_PlatformIsDetected(), otherwise when the code is regenerated the manually inserted includes are lost.

Editing C:\ST\STM32CubeIDE_1.0.2\STM32CubeIDE\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.common.mx_6.1.1.202012091304\db\templates\fatfs_platform_c.ftl #include "fatfs_platform.h" /* USER CODE BEGIN Includes */   /* USER CODE END Includes */   uint8_t BSP_PlatformIsDe...

Resolved! STM32PackCreator - JavaFX not found

Hello,I am not able to launch STM32PackCreator 3.1.0. The program shows "JavaFX not found" on start. I have already tried multiple versions of JDK on Manjaro Linux and Windows 10 without any success. Tested Java JDK versions on Manjaro Linux:Amazon C...

Resolved! STM32F042 RTC wont start

I seem to be unable to get the RTC to start. I can set the time, and read from it, but it doesn't increment.I have tried using the external and internal oscillator, neither have been successful. Everything has been set up with CubeMx, and I have used...

lmill.1 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos