cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm wondering if the STM32U5 firmware package will be extended?! I wanted to use the SDMMC and the FMC(LCD) interface but it seems that a few things are missing for it.

MGuth.1
Associate III

SDMMC: I can't select DMA for SDMMC in STM32Cube

FMC/LCD: Is there a BSP-library for easier lcd-interaction planed?

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Matthias Guthörl​ and welcome to the STM32 Community 🙂

You'll probably want to review the examples within STM32CubeU5 MCU package:

• \STM32Cube_FW_U5_Vx.x.x\Projects\STM32U575I-EV\Examples\SD\SD_ReadWrite_DMALinkedList

• \STM32Cube_FW_U5_Vx.x.x\Projects\STM32U575I-EV\Examples\BSP
  • UM2298 STM32Cube BSP drivers development guidelines  

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
MGuth.1
Associate III

Hi @Imen DAHMEN​ 

Thanks for the Information and the links. Unfortunately I wasn't able to port the BSP example from the Evaluation Board to my Nucleo U575ZI-Q yesterday. I think I need to dive deeper into it 🙂

Is there any (detailed) information on how F(S)MC works (which parameter does what, how to set it up properly, etc). I think its documentation is very poor - at least I didn't find a good documentation to it yet.

I'm really having trouble understanding on how to set the timings and addresses properly to get a (smoothly) running FMC connection between my Nucleo board and the LCD screen.

Thanks in advance! 🙂