STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

cubeMx End of life and open source

Hello,As far as I understood, stm32cubeMx will be end of life within some days / months / years.Can you provide timeline for it?And will it be released as open source project at this moment?ThanksJulien

JulienD by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC in binary mode not working properly on STM32F746

Hi, I enabled RTC and calendar on a STM32F746 CubeMX project, and I can gather correct time informations when using BCD mode from the HAL_RTC_GetTime function, but when using the other option the "binary" mode, the informations I´m getting from GetTi...

EPHIL.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Null pointer exception in Eclipse when opening IOC file

When running /opt/st/stm32cubeide_1.8.0/stm32cubeide under Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS, I get the following NPE when double-clicking on the ioc file. Nothing happens at the UI level. I include the ioc file that makes the program crash in case it could be usef...

JLemi by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Updating Mbed TLS

I am considering using MbedTLS in a project. My concern is that the version in STM32CubeMX is 2.16.2 which is quite old (Jun 2019). They just released v3.0.0 last month which I believe supports TLS1.3. How long does it take for ST to update the ve...

MStra.3 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos