STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The CubeMX/CubeIDE login issue is resolved

Hello CubeMX/CubeIDE users.  From the time period of May 14 to May 17, 2024, some users have faced issues when connecting to the ST network while using CubeMX or CubeIDE.Some examples were issues downloading firmware packages using STM32CubeMX and ST...

STM32CubeMX 6.11.1 released

STM32CubeMX 6.11.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 176645 : STM32CubeMX V6.11.0 has lost the "JTAG (5 pins)" debug mode for all the STM32H7 series but the STM32H7Rx/7Sx microcontrolle...

STM32CubeMX 6.11.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.11.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.11.0? New MCUs series : STM32U0 (STM32U083xx/73xx/31xx), STM32H7RS (STM32H7R7xx/H7R3xx/H7S3xx/H7S7xx) and STM32H5 (STM32H533/H...

I2C communication in ISR

Hello everybody,     I would need to use the HAL_I2C_Master_Transmit function in an ISR, in particular I would like to use it in the HAL_ADC_ConvCpltCallback function.I have seen that the HAL_I2C_Master_Transmit function calls HAL_GetTick() so I set ...

0693W00000Ho96fQAB.png

One shot pulse on different channels - same timer

I am trying to get both PWM CH1 and PWM CH2 to fire independently with TIM15.However, both are enabled at the same time.Using CubeMX to generate initialization function:void MX_TIM15_Init(void) {   /* USER CODE BEGIN TIM15_Init 0 */   /* USER COD...

Resolved! Request for documentation on CubeMX. There's a new item Project settings: Thread-safe settings, but it is not mentioned anywhere except for Release notes

In the release notes of CubeMX 6.3.0 it says:Added thread-safe locking support. It can be enabled or disabled in [Project manager]>[Project] Thread-safe SettingsIn the Project settings tab there's a new item: But it is not mentioned anywhere else. Ca...

0693W00000FDdshQAD.png

Just found out about CubeMX, was doing it the hard way before this..... I have not found a way in MX to create a complete thread based program.

I cannot find anything in the code generation which allows for me to easily, being the operative word, create threads from the generated code. I have not been able to find any examples either to this nature.What is the best way to go from a standard ...

BEppe.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USB not working when MCO2 enabled and driven by PLLI2SCLK

The image shows my clock configuration for the STM32F469IIT. I want a 12MHz output from MCO2 and I found that I could theoretically achieve this using the PLLI2SCLK input. However, when I use this configuration, the device is not recognised by the PC...

0693W00000Hnmc4QAB.png
C.East2 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! CubeIDE, STM32F446RE and SAI2

As datasheet states (more than once) the LQFP64 package of the 446RE has 2 SAI blocks (both with SAI-A and SAI-B) and in the HAL driver/definitions stm32f446xx.h both are available, but I'm not able to select the 2nd SAI in Cube (it is not shown ther...

ACAV by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos