STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.1 released

Hello community, We are pleased to announce you that the minor release STM32CubeMX V6.12.1 is now available for download on st.com. Main issues fixed in this minor release: ADC init code error. When ADC is configured in multimode, an issue with the ...

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! how to set PPP with lte modem

I am testing LTE modem with a STM32H747 MCULTE modem is connectied with STM32H747 thru USART2.I want to use PPP communications with LTE modem.but when I try to check LWIP in [Pinout & Configuration] of IOC file,I can't set [Enabled] of [LWIP Mode and...

Resolved! ADC LL drivers for L4

MX generated ADC drivers like this: /** Configure Regular Channel */ LL_ADC_REG_SetSequencerRanks(ADC1, LL_ADC_REG_RANK_1, LL_ADC_PATH_INTERNAL_VREFINT); LL_ADC_SetChannelSamplingTime(ADC1, LL_ADC_PATH_INTERNAL_VREFINT, LL_ADC_SAMPLINGTIME_247...

WQ by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't open .ioc file

I get an error when trying to open .ioc file of the project. It was working fine and i am pretty sure I haven't changed anything about it. Just can't open it anymore for some reason. Also the name that it says that is the right one, is the same as th...

PPopo.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I install x-cube-smcard package.

Hello ST,I am trying to install x-cube-smcard package via cube mx.I am unable to do so. I get an error everytime.Please let me know how to install the same.https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/x-cube-smcard.html

RK.15 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best way to sample 4 ADC channels using STM32F103. 1 channel needs to sample 2k per 8mS with the highest priority. All other channels must be sampled once after the 2k has been completed.

Hello All, I am reasonably new to STM and could use some advice. I am looking to sample 4 ADC channels.1 analog signal represents the current passing through a motor and needs to be sampled 2k times per half cycle (60hz). Towards the end of the half ...

ASpie.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using "double" on STM32F407 make it crach

Hello,I just created a new project on CubeMX for a STM32F407G-Disc1. I'm working with last version of MX, firmware.The project is configured to build with Makefile.Have a double variable modification causes a MCU HardFault_Handler to trigger.Any idea...

ANauz.1 by Senior II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos