STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

[bug] GPIO setting for SPIx_NSS pin

Posted on February 26, 2016 at 03:09 With STM32CubeMX v4.0 and STM32CubeF0 v1.5.0 the GPIO initialization for a hardware NSS pin has changed and doesn't match the information in the reference manual. For example SPI1_NSS from STMCubeF0 v1...

CubeMX How to install expansions?

Posted on March 08, 2016 at 19:21Hi, I wanted to check out the WIFI Expansion for Cube MX. But I am failing at integrating it into CubeMX as I cannot find any information on how to integrate the downloadable expansions into CubeMX. Any help is appre...

hharte9 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX ftl template

Posted on March 08, 2016 at 11:08Hello guys, Can somebody share a list of all possible variables that I can use in FreeMarker templates inside of STM32CubeMX with me? I am working on a Makefile and .ld (because existing have not very nice license ;)...

Frustrated with UART&ADC dual mode

Posted on February 24, 2016 at 13:56 I am really got tired after so many attempt to use this hal drivers for ADC sampling in dual mode and send data over uart. For god sake plz help me. I did whatever user manuals said but still no output. ...

Reorganization of Cube headers

Posted on February 28, 2016 at 20:14It would be nice if you could move into a header the definition of GPIO_MODE, GPIO_MODE, ... GPIO_CR_CNF_ANALOG, GPIO_CR_MODE_INPUT, GPIO_CR_CNF_ANALOG, ...GPIO_CR_CNF_AF_OUTPUT_OD currently in stm32fNxx_hal_gpio....

CubeMX Mac?

Posted on February 26, 2016 at 02:46So eagle eye'd son pointed out that the publicity picture for CubeMX shows its logo sprawled across the face of Apple's MacBook Pro. And yet there are logos for Windows and Linux next to it.So, when is CubeMX goin...

UART Byte Loss

Posted on February 22, 2016 at 16:25I have two UARTs configured as follows (code generated by CubeMX).UART_HandleTypeDef huart2;UART_HandleTypeDef huart4;// Pins (Rx/Tx): PA3 / PA2 - Asynchronous (UART)void MX_USART2_UART_Init(void){ huart2.Instance...