STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

ADC configuration problem, STM32CubeMX and STM32CubeIDE

If I change the Sequencer setting from "Sequencer set to fully configurable" to "Sequencer set to not fully configurable", this appears to work okay, even generating code. However, after leaving the ADC category, or exiting the program, the STM32Cube...

BCoch by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it possible to connect two stm32 board through usb ?

Hello,this is the first time I apply in this forum and I hope that I find the right answer to my question.So, my goal is to connect two stm32 cards (for example: STM32F4) via USB.Is it possible to do that? If yes ? how can I configure both cards with...

MBOUH by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeIDE - the CubeMX part suggestion

Hi ST,this is really not a question but suggestions.When starting a project for STM32F7x board almost 1.3 GB (!) STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.15.0 file gets downloaded. The download often breaks, it seems like download error handling and resume is not implemen...

TDJ by Senior III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX 5.1.0 FreeRTOS code generation problem for statically generated tasks, mutexes , etc... if they were to be recreated.

Hello,During my development I came across this (sort of) bug which will require manual code modification if a specific FreeRTOS function is to be used.** Definition of the problem **FreeRTOS V9 has a feature to define the TCB of a task in compile tim...