MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! What are the typical ODR deviations (Clock deviations) in the ISM330DHCX and other iNEMO Modules and is it somehow possible to connect external clocks?

Hello,In our application we've found quite big differences in ODR between different samples of the ISM330DHCX and also for different modes:For example if setting the ODR to 416 Hz we measure > 440 Hz. Furthermore when only ACC is active the ODR is 44...

MNoll.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to resolve a STM32CubeProgrammer error: "Error: No STM32 target found!" while using a ST-Link/V2-lsol probe connected to a SensorTile.box eval board via the 20->14 pin adapter?

I have a SensorTile.box eval board connected to a ST-Link/V2-lsol using the 20->14 pin adapter. The ST-Link/V2 is connected to my linux workstation via USB and the ST-Link is seen by the STM32CubeProgrammer application. The SensorTile.box is also c...

dmcph.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IIS2DH Temperature data is not updating

I am working with the IIS2DH sensor. I can read all 3 axis data, but when I try to read the temperature I only got zeros. I read the similar forum threads, and I did not find a solution for my problem. I set the TEMP_CFG_REG(1F) to 0xC0, also set CT...

BLuka.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

53L1A1 SimpeRanging printf problem

Hello,I am working on the SimpleRanging example associated with X-NUCLEO-53L1A1 TOF sensor, so I lanched it using the IAR IDE as noted, but I can't read data in the Tera Term ( nothing is shown on the terminla) although I checked the IAR livewatch an...

WYous.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSO32 FIFO Reset

Hi,We are developing with the LSM6DSO32 in an application that experiences large shocks and during the shock we have found that the FIFO will contain a new timestamp and ODRCHG tag that is unexpected. A single timestamp and ODRCHG tag is consistent w...

Bobby123 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos