MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS2DH12TR- Not working on 3.3V.

Hello,I am using LIS2DH12TR through SPI but I am not able to operate it on greater than 2.8V. On greater than 2.8V I am not able to read the device ID. But according to the datasheet, it is able to operate up to 3.6 V. SO how can I use this ic greate...

Smalik by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DH12TR- Not working on 2.9V and above voltages

Hello,I am using LIS2DH12TR through SPI but I am not able to operate it on greater than 2.8V. On greater than 2.8V I am not able to read the device ID. But according to the datasheet, it is able to operate up to 3.6 V. SO how can I use this ic greate...

Smalik by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to activate auto-increment for lps25hb?

I'm using a nucleo f401re with a lps25hb. Currently I'm getting very wrong values, this is caused by the reading of the registers. For example when I call the registers of temperature which is composed by two bytes HAL_I2C_Mem_Read(&hi2c1, LPS25HB_I2...

YGail.2 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MotionFX Flash and RAM Size Problem

I would like to use the MotionFX Library from the X-CUBE-MEMS1 package in a project on a STM32WL55JC.The datasheet of the library states the following:Cortex-M4: 44.1 kB of code and 1.1 kB of data memoryI have already written a library for another ap...

JonasQ by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why doesn't the use of rounding for FIFO reading work for the lmsdso32 the way it did for the lmsd6DSL. The app notes describe exactly the same process for both?

We have been using rounding successfully for 3 years to access data from the FIFO of an lmsd6DSL to a connected micro computer via the SPI bus. The lmsdso32 app notes describe exactly the same process for rouding reading of the fifo which we are usin...

MByrn.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos