MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Relative" heading without calibration?

HelloI’m work on a project where it is necessary to detect if unit has moved and/or rotated. The unit (battery powered and wireless) is eg. placed on the floor and needs to be placed with same heading if it is picked up and put back up on floor withi...

TStee.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G474RE Internal temperature sensor returning very low value

HiI am trying to make work the internal temperature sensor from a STM32G474RE and it seems to return a low value... 11.14 celsius degrees.This is the code I am using:#define TS_CAL1_ADDR ((uint16_t*) ((uint32_t)0x1FFF75A8)) #define TS_CAL2_ADDR ((uin...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjQERQA2.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjQEWQA2.png
RPG by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DW12 Bias issue

Hi MEMS experts,I am using LIS2DW12 to measure the movement with very rough distance.I tested it by measuring the X-axis only, but it seems to be biased to positive direction.I mean, Moving it to the positive direction : it starts having the + accele...

On IIS2MDC, can I read X,Y,Z, and temperature from I2C in 1 sequence or is there something than requires separate reads between axis and temperature data??

I have the IIS2MDC along with LSM6DSL accel / gyro on a board with stm32L451 uC. Accel / gyro work fine. uC reads status byte then if any axis has new data ready it reads all from temp to accel (0x20-0x2d) in 1 ST hal fn call multi byte read: HAL_I...

CClen by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos