MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

H3LIS100DL static sensor detecting variable acceleration.

resources: datasheetLibraryExample codeI am using the H3LIS100DL accelerometer with the default h3lis100dl_read_data_polling.c example, and can read it's output, but the acceleration varies while the sensor is static: When placing the H3LIS100DL st...

cr.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

About this video "Arduino tutorial: using Arduino Nano RP2040 with our new LSM6DSOX inertial sensor with embedded AI" , can we do the same process in a ESP32 and based on a external board like adafruit 4438 ?

It is possible to apply the same workflow to LSM6DSOX as show in the video "Arduino tutorial: using Arduino Nano RP2040 with our new LSM6DSOX inertial sensor with embedded AI", but with a ESP32 and a external sensor board like adafruit 4438 ?

JCanais by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL_I2S_Receive gives incorrect data

Hi!I'm trying to get an SPH0645 microphone to send sound data to my STM32F411 with HAL_I2S_Receive(), but the data I receive is not correct. According to the data sheet, the microphone gives 24 bits data on a 32 bit frame, with 24 bits containing dat...

0693W00000aITeFQAW.jpg 0693W00000aIThiQAG.png
Chasar by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Reading square wave signals

I am trying to read a square wave, or rather I am trying to detect when a square wave is falling using the Nucleo-F746ZG board. Using CMSIS v2, using STMCubeIDE 10.1The square wave comes from a flow sensor, and every time it goes from high to low an ...

SHelg.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MEMS Libraries problems

Hi,I'm facing several problems while using the MEMS1 package. I have designed a custom board with the L552 mcu and LSM6DSO32 and LIS3MDL sensors on the same SPI bus. The board has a WiFi connectivity, an SD card and a plethora of user IO. The firmwar...

Pajaka by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos