STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.1 released

Hello community, We are pleased to announce you that the minor release STM32CubeMX V6.12.1 is now available for download on st.com. Main issues fixed in this minor release: ADC init code error. When ADC is configured in multimode, an issue with the ...

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! code merging issues with HAL libraries

Hello, I've brought a new stm3220xG eval board for some development purpose. while going through examples code of STM32CubeMX all of them working fine individually but when I'm trying to use some parameter/functions and files into another cod...

Resolved! STM32CUBEMX V4.27 code generation bug

Hi,In STM32CUBEMX software version 4.27.0 , when I generate code for keil, it changes compiler setting from my own -O0 parameter to -O3. If I change back this parameter in keil, in next code generation of stm32cubemx it changes this parameter again. ...

hs. by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

How can I use this module?

I try to configure this module from STM32CubeMX, but I can not find how can I do it. It is not clear how can I starting a design with this module...

JZamb by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos